How I can assist you
As a partnership and LLP law specialist, with over 30 years’ experience as a solicitor, I am well placed to obtain the best possible outcome for you in your partnership or LLP dispute or transaction or to assist you to draft up-to-date, relevant and effective partnership or LLP documentation.
To learn more about how I can assist you, please click the option below that best describes you:
Disputes or differences
- I represent a partnership or LLP involved in a dispute or difference with one or more of our (former or current) partners or members.
- I am a partner or LLP member involved in a dispute or difference with my (former or current) fellow partners or members.
- Before making any decisions, I need to understand my rights and obligations as a partner or member.
- I am looking for a specialist partnership and LLP dispute mediator.
- I would like to suggest to my opponent that we should jointly appoint you to give us a non-binding early neutral evaluation of the relative merits of our respective cases.
Joining or leaving a partnership or LLP
- I am considering joining a partnership or LLP and need advice.
- I am leaving a partnership or LLP and need advice.
Documentation and transactions
- I represent a partnership or LLP seeking to upgrade or put in place a partnership deed or LLP members’ agreement.
- We wish to convert our partnership to LLP status.