How I can assist you – individual partners or members in dispute with their (former or current) firm
- have been told that you are going to be exited or that your partners wish you to leave
- have been accused (and/or be guilty) of a breach of the partnership or LLP members’ agreement
- have been expelled or excluded from a partnership or LLP
- wish to leave a partnership or LLP against the will of your fellow partners or members, taking clients and your capital with you
- already have retired from a partnership or LLP and be in dispute with your former partners or members about how much is owed to you
- wish to be free of restrictive covenants that are preventing you from acting for or soliciting clients or customers
- be affected by discrimination (age, disability, sex, equal pay, pregnancy, part-timer, national origin, race/colour, religious), bullying or sexual harassment, and/or have suffered retaliation or other detriment from one or more or your colleagues for having raised such an issue
- be a partner or member concerned about the solvency of your partnership or LLP and/or facing claims from creditors
- be representing yourself in an arbitration against your (current or former) partners or members and require occasional advice or assistance from a partnership and LLP dispute specialist
In all of these situations I can assist you to resolve the dispute or difference with the best possible outcome and via the quickest, most pragmatic and cost-effective route.
I will help you to identify the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of your opponents and to exploit them to maximum effect, whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation or a claim in the Employment Tribunal, often seeking substantial compensation.
I am constantly involved on behalf of clients in proceedings of one sort or another. Court or other proceedings are always an option in appropriate cases as the ultimate means of obtaining redress. However, the majority of partnership and LLP disputes in which I am involved are resolved through discussion, negotiation or mediation.
Please feel free to telephone me on 020 7100 7766 for a confidential, no-obligation discussion of your situation, or email me.